STARRETT DISC FLANGE MICROMETER MICS 0 TO 1" 256
You are bidding on a Starrett 0 to 1 Inch Disc Micrometer, Model # 256-recently calibrated - No Engravings.
These tools are used to measure the thickness of work sections such as ribs, lands, fins, cutting edges on form tools, and chordal thickness of gear teeth. Because of their large anvil and spindle faces, this mic is also useful for measuring the thickness of sheet materials like paper, cardboard, rubber, and plastics.
* Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
* Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
* Quick-reading figures - every thousandth numbered
* Convenient decimal equivalents on reading tools
* Balanced frame and thimble design insure easy handling and better readability
* Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
* The combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
* Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
* Anvil and spindle discs are 1/2" (12.7 mm) diameter tapering to .015" (0.4 mm) edge thickness making it possible to enter narrow grooves and recesses
Accuracy and Long-Life Features
* Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
* Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
* Micro-lapped measuring faces
* Quick and easy adjustment
* Starrett workmanship
This tool is accurate to ± .00015" or ± 0.003 mm measuring over the whole surface and ± .0002" or ± 0.004 mm measuring on the edges
The L. S. Starrett Company has been a continuous symbol of leadership and dependable service in the manufacture of fine precision tools.
I will fully guarantee this item with a cost of over $300 - "Proudly made in the US".
We have lots of quality inspection tools available - see my other auctions.
Shipping in the Continental US is $7.90 - I have very competitive rates for International bidder.
Thanks for looking! If you have any question on this item please call us at 1-800-826-3433 (9 - 5pm Eastern).
Pay me securely with your Visa or MasterCard through PayPal!
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
We Also Recommend