STARRETT PRECISION SATIN CHROME MICROMETERS MICS 1 TO 2" MODEL 2
You are bidding on a Starrett 1 to 2" .001" Micrometer with ratchet stop and lock, Model #2.
This is the jewel of precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide. The spindle and anvil are sized at .235" (6 mm) to reach places most micrometers cannot reach.
* Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
* Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
* Quick-reading figures - every thousandth numbered on Inch tools
* Convenient decimal equivalents on Inch tools
* Starrett balanced frame and thimble design insure easy handling and better readability
* Ring type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
* A smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure
* Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
Accuracy and Long-Life Features
* Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
* Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
* Micro-lapped measuring faces
* Quick and easy adjustment
* Starrett workmanship
The L. S. Starrett Company has been a continuous symbol of leadership and dependable service in the manufacture of fine precision tools.
For more Information see:
I will fully guarantee this item with a cost of $200 - "Proudly made in the US".
We have lots of quality inspection tools available - see my other auctions.
Shipping in the Continental US is $5.90 - I have very competitive rates for International bidders that are always welcome.
Thanks for looking! If you have any question on this item please call us at 1-800-826-3433 (9 - 5pm Eastern).
Pay me securely with your Visa or MasterCard through PayPal!
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Auctiva's FREE Scrolling Gallery will enhance your listings.
We Also Recommend